A great Africa championed by proactive youths in the pursuit of political liberty. We want to provide opportunities for the development of youths, thereby contributing to the advancement of national and global peace through different developmental activities.
We want to assemble highly courageous youths capable of pioneering the change for a greater and prosperous Africa by offering equal opportunities, encouraging people’s participation in our agenda, community leadership, independence of voluntary action, and partnering with various sectors for sustainable development and poverty alleviation.
1. To ensure active youth participation at regional, international and national levels of leadership.
2. To create a new sense of proactive and responsible African youths with the view of reducing corruption in the new Africa
3. To enhance equality and the fundamental human rights of African youths.
4. To promote a healthy living and great networking among African youths.
5. To ensure effectiveness and proper utilization of our resources in Africa to benefit all.
6. To encourage enterprenuership and reduce the rate of unemployment threat by advocating for a restructuring in our Education sector to meet the labour market.
7. To solicit for funds and carry out activities within Africa and beyond.